Sunday, January 13, 2019

6 Weeks Remaining

    I think that instead of trying to come up with titles for these posts, I'll just write the remaining number of weeks!

     In the upcoming weeks, aside from normal life, I have a few last things to purchase as gifts for my family, then a long weekend trip to Uyuni (the salt flats) and then with money that the girls made from selling on Facebook the earrings that they made, (thank you again to everyone who participated in that!!!) we are going to put together an outing to the movie theater, complete with popcorn, and maybe even arcade games! (More details to come!) I also am hoping to do a movie and salteña day with the boys, (but at their house, since they are younger and it would be harder to take them all out!) Then, I'll be cleaning my apartment, the owner will come through for a final inspection (I've heard that she tends to make each tenant paint when they leave) so I might have to do a painting day.) Other than that, I'll say goodbye, eating the last of Bolivian-made food, and preparing to get on a plane. 

Goodness. I kind of sound as if I have 6 days left, rather than 6 weeks, but at the speed that time has been passing, that's kind of what it feels like!


 We realized that, for all the time we spend together, we don't have many pictures together! 

 These two were so cute playing together! I had brought two volunteers with me that day, so they played with the big kids downstairs, Damaris and Marcela wanted to play upstairs, and for once, I was able to join them! 




I was trying to take pictures of the boys while they played with the dog, because it was cute! But Josue noticed and shouted to the rest, "Everyone get back, Tia wants a picture of the dog!!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment