Sunday, August 19, 2018

Always Faithful



     God is faithful. After my tear-filled post last week, God opened my eyes to show me the blessings that He has given me here, and the people that He has put in my life, I had a conversation with my director that gave me some more work to do over the next couple of months, and I will be needed for more shifts. So, that is a little overwhelming, but also awesome that I actually am needed! I'm sure the luxury of that situation will wear off after working multiple shifts, but for now, it is quite nice.
    I am still learning and practicing patience in the unknown, and serving despite my desire to be with my family, God is faithful to continue teaching me and to show me His immeasureable grace and patience.

 1 Timothy 1:12
"I thank Him who has given me strength, Christ Jesus our Lord, because He has judged me faithful, appointing me to His service."

2 Timothy 2:1
"You then, my child, be strengthened by the grace that is in Christ Jesus."


No comments:

Post a Comment