Sunday, January 7, 2018

Waiting

   Thank you so much for supporting me both financially and through prayer.
I have been blessed by you!
My support is currently at 84%, it has been so neat to see how God has provided so far and I know that He will continue to provide.

   I am currently waiting for paperwork to come back from the Secretary of State before I can progress in my visa application. I am hoping to hear back from TJ about which date to purchase my ticket for, but that very well could be contingent upon when I obtain my visa.

   Prayers for me to have patience as I wait, and also, to be involved and "on mission" while I am still here would be greatly appreciated. I trust that God has a time frame for this, but it certainly doesn't seem like my timeline and His are meshing as well as I would like! ;)

   Let me know how I can be praying for you!

   I truly appreciate each of you and the kindness and love, in Christ, that you have demonstrated, not simply in your financial contributions but, through your notes and words of encouragement!

Proverbs 16:9
"The heart of man plans his way, but the LORD establishes his steps."  

No comments:

Post a Comment