Sunday, December 9, 2018

A Short Post

    This week has been tiring, but good! I find that being with the older kids is totally fun, though mentally tiring because they actually want to talk and receive intelligent sounding responses in Spanish!
     Not much out of the ordinary has happened, except for a day of blockades over a political situation.
     It's been good to be seeing the girls again, little Damaris has fallen asleep on my a couple of times. That has been so fun, I've missed her, as well as the other girls!
     Nothing much to report, my friends, that live in the apartment above me, left for the States this afternoon. They won't be back until 2019. (Isn't that crazy???) I'm a little jealous because they will be 45 minutes from my house for part of their time, but I also know that my time to go home is coming and that I need to keep my eyes and heart set on the time that I have left with the kids here.






No comments:

Post a Comment