Sunday, March 25, 2018

Pictures!


 A protest of some sort in the street made my trip home a lot longer than it should have been!


 They must have run out of cherries... 

 Kayla and I spent the day together. Cochabamba doesn't have much to d, besides eat, so we explored some markets, got coffee, got lunch, got ice cream, and walked a lot! 




 A statue of the tallest man in Bolivia. Please note, it is not to scale, he was shorter than this statue. 

 The view


 They turned out darker than intended because I couldn't get the centers to cook all the way... but nevertheless, I made biscuits in a frying pan, and they tasted good! I'm having fun making my meals (mainly suppers) in one little frying pan. It takes longer than if I had a lot of pans, but so far it has worked fine! I need to go to the grocery store and get some more variety for my pantry because  I've only made pasta, chicken, pancakes, biscuits, more pasta, more chicken, more pancakes... 








No comments:

Post a Comment