Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Waiting on My Visa

      Last Thursday I had two great conversations with T.J. and Shane. On the same day, I also sent in my visa application. (I would really appreciate prayers that it would be processed quickly!) Basically, my plan is to purchase my ticket as soon as I get my visa in the mail. So I'll have one or two weeks before I leave.
      I learned where I will be living, there is a bedroom and bathroom that is unoccupied and dis-attached from the babyhouse but on the same property, I will be living there. Since I will be so close to the baby house I will be able to be very involved and have more opportunities for developing relationships with the kids and the staff. It is also easy to get to the language school (using local transport.) I am super excited and thankful for this arrangement. Being ten steps away from the baby house and just having a bedroom and a bathroom will make it feel more like being part of a family and less like "living on my own" and I am totally okay with that!!!
     Thank you all for your prayers,  hopefully, I will be doing another post soon that I have my visa and my travel date!

No comments:

Post a Comment